Our client is currently looking for an Administrative/Clerical Assistant to assist the facilities. We are looking for someone who has experience handling clinical information, medical terminology plus excellent computer skills with various applications.
The ideal individual will need to be flexible, good at switching gears quickly, and comfortable juggling multiple priorities. Clear communication is important, so searching for someone who is polished and professional.
- Screen telephone calls, take messages, redirect calls, and respond to routine inquiries regarding departmental business
- Type and format confidential and non-routine documents
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure in a composed manner
- Set up physical files and coordinate them with the digital file.
- Filling out billing request forms and HCA referral forms.
- Requesting documents from families and/or facilities.
- Taking new client calls at reception desk, gathering necessary information and scheduling call with president for initial client call.
- Following up on submitted initial claims until they are paid or denied.