We are seeking a detail-oriented, and knowledgeable medical records candidate to manage complex medical files. As a Medical Records Reviewer, you will be responsible for organizing, scanning, indexing claims records electronically.
This important position provides the records needed to identify programs for disabled patients. This company is a federal contractor with clients in defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets.
- Review and scan contents of VA claims folders into PDFs for electronic storage
- Identify medical conditions listed on each document and electronically index by
- medical specialty
- Return all physical records to clients, preserving their original condition
- Ensure accuracy and consistency by recording information
- Respond to queries from our clients regarding claim folders
- Experience reviewing medical documents (such as, diagnostic forms, treatment records, evaluations)
- Ability to focus on complex medical files
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology
- Familiarity with high-speed scanners
- Experience using Windows XP, internet, and Adobe Acrobat