Network Engineer I
The entry-level Network Engineer is responsible for provisioning and commissioning backhaul networks and analyzing network parameters. The entry-level Network Engineer works with the Engineering Lead and will coordinate with other team members and engineers as necessary.
• UMTS 3G/LTE backhaul Circuit provisioning and commissioning (service delivery) function DS1 testing/troubleshooting
• Perform 3G NodeB integration involving NodeB definitions on RBS 3206/3106, 3418/3518, DUW 6601 with RRUS, RNC 3810/3820, MSN- Tellabs 8860, Nortel MSC, OAM and OSS-RC
• Perform 4G NodeB, RBS 6000 integration using the Base Station Integration Manager (BSIM), Bulk Configuration Management (BCM), and Auto Integration Function (AIF) OSS tools
• Knowledge of Graphical User Interface
• Perform network performance audits and run scripts