***NOW HIRING 2nd Shift Construction Laborers + $6,000/yearly bonus***
We need hard workers ASAP! Plenty of overtime available!
PeopleShare has an immediate opening for a 2nd Shift Construction Laborer in New Holland, PA!
Apply today and start earning !!
Job Details for Construction Laborer:
- 2nd Shift - Monday-Friday 3pm-1am
- Pay Rate:
- $15-$17/hour starting rate
- Also included: frequent raises + overtime pay + opportunity for great benefits and a $5000 - $7000 yearly retirement bonus!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Construction Laborer:
- Consistently lift and move 75-90lb construction materials
- Conduct Quality Inspections
- Operate high-voltage production machinery
- Pour concrete and mix aggregate to form bricks and cinder blocks
- Perform machine troubleshooting and maintenance
- Operate forklift
Job Requirements for Construction Laborer:
- Reliable transportation required
- Some experience as a Material Handler, Machine Operator, Forklift Driver, Construction Laborer, or similar role
- Near-perfect attendance record in recent jobs
- Ability to perform physical labor including repetitive lifting of up to 90lbs for 10-hour shift
- Forklift operator experience required
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in the central Pennsylvania (PA) area - Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Lemoyne, York, Lancaster, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Middletown, Leola, Shippensburg, Ephrata and Mechanicsburg, as well as northern Maryland (MD) - Hagerstown, Maugansville, Williamsport, Boonsboro, Smithsburg, and Hancock. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, material handlers, construction laborers, material attendants, machine operators, machine operator assistants, machinists, machine setup and operators, machine troubleshooting operators, general laborers, hard workers, production workers, manufacturing workers, pickers, packers, forklift, construction workers, construction laborers, construction assistants, construction specialists, construction associates, construction machine operators, construction machine associates, heavy equipment operators, heavy construction equipment operators, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.