Nursing Home Administrator - NHA
A large, highly reputable, and multi-site, privately-owned healthcare organization is seeking a Nursing Home Administrator for one of their gorgeous, state-of-the-art senior Living communities in Delaware!
This organization has a wonderful reputation for the quality of its care and promoting a positive work environment for its employees, as well as a family-like home environment for their residents.. They place a high value on encouraging employees to take part in various committees dedicated to quality patient care and maintaining a positive, safe and efficient workplace.
As the Nursing Home Administrator, you will be responsible for overseeing and supporting the daily operations of the organization, as well as managing and maintaining growth and ensuring the highest quality of health care services throughout the facility.
LNHA Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and maintain strong employee relations, ensuring the delivery of quality care and services, and achieving business development goals
- Prepare and maintain annual budgets, work with health insurance companies and patients to optimize quality and cost efficient operations at the facility
- Oversee the recruiting, hiring, and orientation/training process, and ensure employee performance meets
- Manages facility budgets and business practices to include labor costs, payables and receivables
- Utilizes the quality improvement process in all areas of facility operation
- Develop community goals/objectives, formulate and implement tools for training and/or evaluations and methods for follow-up
- Implement systems and controls to achieve financial performance as established by the community budget.
- Maintains the community in an “inspection ready” state at all times, assuring the department operates within federal, state, and local regulations
- Promotes professional growth and development of the employees at all times
Salary / Compensation: $110,000 - $135,000/yr (Depending on Experience)
- Extensive benefits package
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Short-term / Long-term disability
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Many opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
- At least 3-5 years of experience as an NHA within a Long Term Care setting
- A Current, Active DE Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
- Extensive knowledge and leadership experience in long term healthcare, governmental licensure regulations, and all Medicaid/Medicare procedures
- Strong leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Proven history of working cooperatively and harmoniously with residents, residents’ families/representatives, facility staff, physicians, consultants, etc.