OUTDOOR NETWORK TECHNICIAN (Outdoor Tower Climbing, Construction, Network Equipment Servicing, Network Expansion)
THIS POSITION IS NOT EASILY DESCRIBED! HERE'S A VISUAL:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MJM29-ntw4 <----- COPY & PASTE INTO YOUR BROWSER!
Are you looking to add adventure and depth to your Construction, Tower-Climbing, or outdoor career? The Outdoor Network Technician at DigitalPath is a perfect fit for people with a Construction or Tower Climbing background who also love technology and the outdoors. Those who fit this we call our “NetX” team.
Are you a NetX rockstar? Our NetX team comes from a diverse background of first responders, tower climbers, internet installers, construction workers, tree climbers, and outdoors enthusiasts. We look for a particular set of raw skills and abilities in this role more than degrees and certifications. Curious yet? Check out some of our NetX team photos: http://bit.ly/netxhire
If you’re a good fit, here’s a sampling of what your work will look like:
- Dynamic and changing work week-to-week
- Alternate Workweek Schedule (4x10’s)
- Occasional travel to service out-of-town locations
- Building out and expanding our network footprint
- Installing, maintaining, and upgrading our current network
- Network outage response, troubleshooting, and repair
- Programming access points, microwave links, routers, and other network devices
- Operation of 4x4 trucks, Polaris Ranger/Rzr, Snowcat, and other off-road equipment
- Occasional travel by company helicopter to access remote communication sites
- Install, climb, and maintain communication towers and structures up to 300 feet
- Ongoing training for skill growth and safety (we try not to make it boring!)
- Following company safety policies. We don’t just “say” it, we support you in this!
- Other work and projects dynamic enough to be assigned to our NetX team