Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a part-time Graphic Designer to work in Boston, MA.
The Graphic Designer will provide visual design support — from concept to completion — for a variety of mediums (including presentations, print, HTML emails, intranet sites, etc.) in support of a range of internal and external communications. Primary focus will be supporting the visual design needs of the Enterprise Compliance function, with an emphasis on executive, associate, and business partner presentations.
- Conceive and deliver visuals that support key messages; expertly balance editorial and design needs
- Produce high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Create executive presentations that visually communicate a compelling story
- Assess and evaluate existing presentations and implement and recommend improvements
- Work with financial data and information to depict clear, readable and digestible visuals that enable audiences to understand complex ideas
- Design, develop and update graphics for intranet sites
- Maintain knowledge of Fidelity brand guidelines and adhere to those guidelines as appropriate
- Support multiple communication projects on an individual basis and as a member of project teams
- Create highly polished designs that utilize and extend established brand standards
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in studio or visual arts, graphic design, or related design field required
- Experience designing for and working in a corporate environment
- Excellent design, layout and other graphic skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation and professional demeanor for interacting with senior management
- Active listener who can take direction and integrate feedback from multiple team members
- Collaborative work style
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office, especially, but not limited to. Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint and Acrobat
- Strong technical skills and aptitude for learning new applications
- Basic knowledge of internal communication practices and principles useful
- Proficiency with Web development tools and languages (e.g. HTML, CSS, Flash, DreamWeaver) is a plus
- Position is based in Boston, part-time in Boston
- Must be comfortable working on a Mac or PC
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments in order to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at HR@ ftsjobs.com if you would like to request an accommodation.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.