Our Pediatric Feeding Speech Language Pathologists are registered professionals who provide therapeutic techniques for the rehabilitation of patients with feeding and swallowing disorders as well as speech, language, hearing, and cognitive disorders. Provide coordinated care to pediatric patients. Plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans to restore or maintain patient well-being. Collaborate with interdisciplinary team. Participate in clinical and written feeding and swallowing competencies implemented by the company to maintain highest standards of quality.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Education: Masters’ Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited college or university.
- Licensure: Current Texas State License in Speech-Language Pathology, Certificate of Clinical Competence from American Speech-Language Hearing Association. Current Texas driver license.
- Experience: One-year experience in pediatric setting preferred.
- Skills: Therapy skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice. Good interpersonal skills.
- Transportation: Reliable transportation and valid auto liability insurance
Pediatric Home Healthcare, LLC....Where children matter most!
A provider of home healthcare services, Pediatric Home Healthcare, LLC is a pediatric skilled private duty nursing agency. We value children's well-being and are guided by our ethical and moral standards in every detail of our business. We demonstrate this through our continual transparent communication with the families of our patients and our commitment to hiring benevolent and hard-working employees in both the field and the office.
Pediatric Home Healthcare, LLC offers the following benefits**:
- Weekly pay with market-rate wages
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision
- Supplemental Life/AD&D
- Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness and Accident
** = Benefits vary based on status