- The Supplier Quality Engineer will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Advance/Current Supplier Quality functions.
- The Engineer will provide launch support by providing on-site support at suppliers' facilities to ensure launch readiness as required leading up to and including program launch.
- Provide on-site support at client's plants as required.
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Manufacturing, and Purchasing to ensure proper designs, suppliers, and manufacturing processes are selected.
- Drive change within both plant manufacturing and component suppliers to resolve component issues.
- Ensure component suppliers' processes are robust and capable.
- Lead problem solving activities within internal and external organizations.
- Manage key component quality milestones.
- Develop and present program status updates and articulate open issues to senior leadership.
- Travel will be required to supplier and other client's locations in the U.S. and Canada (approximately 40%).