Adecco is currently assisting a local client, recruiting for Process Technician jobs in Santa Clara, CA. These Process Technician Jobs are 12-month opportunities
Wednesday - Sunday
Graveyard Shift (11pm to 8 am or 10pm to 7am)
For instant consideration for these Process Technician Jobs, Apply Now!
Process Technician Jobs require candidates to:
- Prepares wafers for experimentation to include cleaning. Loads wafers, prepares reactor for experimentation and cleans reactors. Evaluates performance of process system.
- Prepare cross section samples for scanning electron microscope (SEM) analysis and help / guide requestor to optimize sample prep procedure and conditions, identify cutting location based on pattern instructions.
- Operates reactor to perform thin film process, under limited supervision.
- Operate scanning electron microscope (SEM) for cross section and top view or critical dimension (CD) or energy dispersive spectroscopy (EDS) analysis / imaging pending on job assignment, identify all of patterns of interest, understand image quality requirement and sample/beam interaction to determine optimized condition.
- Records process conditions and experimental observations.
- Understand basic scanning electron microscope (SEM) principle.
- Responsible for multiple technology products.
- Perform scanning electron microscope (SEM) system software alignment functions. Perform routine maintenance procedures, flash, plasma clean etc.
- Evaluates wafers and thin films. Prepares graphs and tables summarizing results.
- Interface with requestors, understand their detail requirement, and communicate on results; help lab on monitoring wafer in process (WIP) and maintaining throughput.
- Checks performance of process system. Orders equipment and supplies, and coordinates with vendors and purchasing.
- Perform routine shut down procedure. Identify problem put tool down and call for service.
- Coordinates instrument repair and maintenance. Coordinates with engineering on wafer evaluations.
- Sets up equipment for experiments. Uses quantitative wafer evaluation and process instrumentation knowledge.
Click on apply now for instant consideration for these Process Technician Jobs in Santa Clara, CA!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records