· We are seeking a dynamic, proactive Process Validation Scientist to join our consumables center-of-excellence located in Carlsbad, CA.
· As a core member of our manufacturing team you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to incorporate design changes for existing products and will support transfer projects.
· Assist writing process validation protocols (IOPQ/TMV) and work with R&D, Manufacturing and Quality teams to complete and assure high confidence and successful results.
· Confirm the accuracy of bills of material, item masters and other relevant product documentation.
Education and Experience:
· MS Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering OR BS Chemistry or Chemical Engineering with 3 to 4 years Life Science chemistry and/or consumables, sustaining, manufacturing or manufacturing process engineering.
Qualification: Background in Mass Spectrometry is a nice to have.