Want to make a difference using your God-given talent?
Imagine a career bringing the Eternal Word to millions around the globe!
Are you a professional looking to apply your skills and talents for a greater purpose? Would you like to work with a group of caring, passionate people on a mission? If you have field production & non-linear editor experience, we want to talk to you!
The EWTN Producer/Editor coordinates creative and logistical aspects of various types of EWTN Productions, including but not limited to: Co-Productions, Series, Specials, Live Shows, Special Events, Daily Mass, etc. In addition, the Producer/Editor will edit these productions maintaining proper artistic and technical standards.
- Coordinates with the Director of Studio Operations, Supervising Producer, Crew Chief, Scheduler and Post Production Supervisor on, crew, scheduling and post production issues.
- Works on overall program production related activities associated with proper completion of the production or series from conception to final product.
- Contacts talent; organizes scripts.
- Coordinates with Set Designer on set requirements and with Creative Services Department on graphic requirements.
- Insures transportation and housing requirements of guests have been met.
- Secures performance releases and copyright clearances as required by that specific production.
- Coordinates with third parties contributing content to EWTN.
- Maintains information files on each program and provides information to Promotions, Scheduling, Traffic, Marketing and any other Departments as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Studio Operations.