Are you looking for an active, stable work environment in a manufacturing field?
We're looking for a 3rd shift Production Operators/Batch Operators of all experience levels for our Middleton, MA location. If you have a strong work ethic, positive safety record and a commitment to quality...then we want to hear from you!
Where else will you get benefits that start on day one with competitive pay and an opportunity to learn and grow?
What will you do as a Production Operator/Batch Operator?
As part of a team, you will manufacture and package a variety of products through staging, mixing, blending and packaging tasks. As a production operator at Bostik you will be in a batch making/mixer operator position for a competitive manufacturing organization.
Key Responsibilities for Production/Machine (Film) Operator/Batch Maker:
- Practice safe work habits in accordance with OSHA and EPA guidelines, and Bostik specific EHS expectations.
- Follows written instructions and standard operating procedures to manufacture quality products.
- Assists in updating documentation as required.
- Works collaboratively with fellow operators to insure a quality product is produced.
- Perform preventive maintenance functions as required.
- Preferred individual to be familiar with manufacturing operations.
- Demonstrates safe work practices, mechanical skills, and leadership skills.
- Capable of fostering a positive working atmosphere through teamwork and cooperation.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Higher education preferred
- Batch making
- Chemical mixing
- Chemical compounding
- Bulk manufacturing
- Machine operator
- Start to finish processes
- ISO and 5S manufacturing Compliance
- Machine operation
- Work as a production operator, mixer, batching, and mixing
- Assist as needed and when available in other areas in Manufacturing.
- Perform in-process laboratory testing to satisfy intermediate and finished product requirements.
- Responsible for accurate batch sheet administration and retain sample collection.
- Follow proper procedures for the handling, storage and transfer of hazardous material.
- Operates all equipment within your respective department.
- Conduct cycle counts, as required.
- Operates fork truck and material handling equipment.
- Fills out maintenance Work Orders in the event of foreseen mechanical problems.
About Bostik - Smart Adhesives
With our eyes on the future, Bostik is driven to develop smart adhesives - enabling us to anticipate needs, create value and shape new capabilities. We are not the right place for everyone. We ARE right for those who work collaboratively to think and act boldly beyond today. Put your potential to work to increase our collective expertise, powered by a spirit of innovation.
As one of the largest adhesive and sealant companies in the world, Bostik designs, manufactures, and markets bonding solutions within a variety of Global Business Units: Industrial Adhesives (Converting, Assembly, Packaging, Transportation, Flexible Packaging and Industrial Laminations); Consumer and Construction (Flooring Installation Systems, Construction Sealants and Adhesives); and Nonwovens (Disposable Hygiene).
Bostik is well positioned as part of Arkema's High Performance Materials segment. A global chemical company and France's leading chemicals producer, Arkema is building the future of the chemical industry every day.
Make a difference with Bostik. Build a career with purpose. Experience the impact powerful bonds can make - at a place where you can feel at home.
Compliance: Bostik is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer: The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications