Project Coordinator - Graphic Design
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively searching for a Project Coordinator - Graphic Design for our client’s Kalamazoo, MI area operation. This position is slotted as a long term contract / contract-to-hire (based on performance) working Monday through Friday. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure with a Fortune 500, global industry leader and our client is hiring immediately.
The Project Coordinator plays an important role in the Graphic Design department by ensuring a smooth work flow as projects go from the internal customers to the design team. The Project Coordinator helps ensure projects get completed smoothly by working closely with internal and external parties to control the intake of requests, track priorities and manage the work flow of projects from start to finish. The Project Coordinator liaises with the graphic team, brand marketing and channel marketing.
- 2 years of relevant experience as a Graphic Design Coordinator or coordinating similar project coordinator work
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Resourceful, analytical, organized, diplomatic, and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Accustomed to working under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have ability to work with cross-functional teams and personalities.
- Comfortable working with both PC and Mac environments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Results-oriented and able to solve problems
- Understanding of project management software is a plus