Project Manager - Hotel Construction
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Joe Thompson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $115,000
A bit about us:
Based in Nashville, TN, we are a top General Contracting Firm specializing in large-scale projects across the United States. We are experiencing tremendous growth and need an experienced, best-in-class Project Manager with excellent experience building high profile hotels. Do you have hotel experience and large scale project management experience? This is an incredible opportunity to advance your career in Construction and work with one the top GCs in the USA!
Why join us?
- We offer a lucrative compensation plan along with full benefits and other incentives!
- We are a top of the line full-service General Contractor!
- Accelerated career growth!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
Responsibilities... - Oversee ground-up hotel projects in Tennessee (you will primarily be working in Chattanooga) including but not limited to exceptional organizational skills to complete projects on time within budget constraints.
- Define any and all scope issues with subcontracts and vendors pre-contract.
- Work with PM on identifying prospective subs and vendors and assisting in negotiation and buyouts.
- Conducts Post-Bid and Buyout Meetings.
- Creates and maintains project master schedule and coordinates to complete project on time.
Is your background a fit? We are looking for… Bachelor's Degree in CM or related and the following:
- 5 years of onsite Hotel construction supervision experience of enterprise hotels
- OSHA 10 Hour Minimum
- SWPPP Trained
- Leadership abilities
We have our sights set on incredible success in the Nashville construction market and we want you to succeed with us. For your important work, you will be granted a competitive base salary for the Chattanooga, TN Market. Are you interested in working with one of the top GCs in the country? There's also no better place to come build your construction knowledge than right here in our offices!
Please note: Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. and no full-time remote work is available at this time.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.