Title Agency Seeks Legal Assistant with Real Estate Background
We are a young NJ based title company that serves the NY/NJ area. We are located in Union, NJ. We are looking for an experienced legal assistant with a desire to grow and succeed alongside us.
About the position:
Responsibilities for Real Estate Legal Assistant
- Answering telephone calls and responding to emails.
- Scheduling meetings for management
- Assist title representatives with processing documentation.
- Manage company calendars with regard to closings, meetings, etc.
- Data entry projects when needed
- Manage front desk responsibilities.
- Review contracts and closing documents
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an legal assistant with a real estate background who understands how to read real estate contracts and closing disclosure documents such as HUD-1 forms and CDs. You should have a professional demeanor along with great telephone etiquette and friendly personality. We are a growing company who wishes for someone looking to stay long term.
Qualifications for Real Estate Legal Assistant
- At least 2 years of experience as an legal assistant working with a real estate law firm
- Associates Degree preferred
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite
- Encompass software a plus.
- Experience working with bank attorneys is a plus.
- Ability to read real estate documents
- Ability to read closing documents
Compensation: $35,000 - $45,000
This position is FULL TIME.
Schedule: Monday-Friday Schedule: 9am-5:30pm
- Paid time off
Telephone screening will be conducted before in-person interviews.