Real Estate Sales Assistant
PenFed Realty is hiring a Real Estate Sales Assistant in Flower Mound, Texas. The primary purpose of this job is to contact, manage, distribute and follow up on sales leads for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty) agents from a variety of sources including: the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty and PenFed Credit Union websites, the AMS (Automated Marketing System) lead Generation system, the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty Relocation program and all other future lead generation sources. Maximizese ad conversion and performs all lead and agent follow up and lead incubation tasks using a variety of internet based tools in conjunction with some print media (e-mail and drip info campaigns as well as direct mail and phone technological activities and solutions).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Manages each lead that comes into the office to make sure it is properly followed up with until converted. Approves all inactive leads prior to removing from call campaign.
- Sets all inbound seller appointment requests
- Backup for outbound seller calls and sets appointments for listing partners
- Create the phone schedule for the agents floor time
- Holds bi-monthly lead reviews with each agent individually
- Manages the agent training schedule
- Creates and maintains our CRM plans to make sure leads are followed up with and tracked.
- Runs morning sales huddle when Branch Manager is not available
- Runs bi-monthly call night when Branch Manager is not available
- Cross trained to fill in for Ambassador of First Impressions as needed.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- High School Diploma required.
- Two years work experience in related field required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook , Word and Excel applications.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills required.
- Effective, positive interpersonal skills are required.
- Must exercise strong customer service skills, and be able to work well independently.
- Ability to work effectively under aggressive deadlines required.
- Effective time management skills required.
This position will not directly supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
Texas real estate license required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Limited travel to various worksites is required.
Berkshire Hathaway PenFed Realty, LLC is a full-service real estate brokerage firm with over 60 offices and 1,700 world-class sales professionals, offering complete service coverage in Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Florida, Tennessee, Kansas and Texas markets. Founded in 2006, we are a wholly owned subsidiary of one of the country’s largest and most financially stable credit unions, PenFed. We are also one of the largest franchisees within the Berkshire Hathaway Home Services network. The Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network stands among only a few organizations entrusted to use the storied Berkshire Hathaway name, a name representing strength, integrity, trust and universal respect. PenFed’s products, pricing, and financial stability coupled with the Berkshire Hathaway brand creates a powerful combination for growth within the residential real estate arena. With growth of over 900% in the past 5 years, PenFed Realty is recognized as one of the fastest growing real estate brokerage firms in the country.
Our mission is to recruit, retain, and support the most knowledgeable real estate agents in the industry so that we may ensure a smooth and hassle free home buying experience.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at 571-495-7921.