Come create beautiful lighting for our open-world maps on our worldwide, award-winning game!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Derek Cox
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $110,000
A bit about us:
We are the developer and publisher of a well-known blockbuster video game. We have sold tens of millions of copies and are winning multiple awards. Come help us continue to improve our game and join an awesome team.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- 100% individual and family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401k match, covered life insurance
- Competitive amount of PTO
- Video game budget
- Catered lunches and full stocked kitchen
What you will do:
- Create realistic, calibrated and high-performing lighting for our large open-world maps
- Work with our Senior Rendering Engineer to proactively fox and improve our lighting and rendering
- Collaborate effectively with art direction and design to preserve their vision, from concept to completion
- 4+ years experience creating real-time lighting for games
- Experience shipping games on PlayStation or Xbox platforms
- Physically Based Rendering (PBR)
- Understanding of material authoring for Physically Based Rendering pipelines
- Extensive knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 (UE4)
- Global lighting, color grading, post effects rendering
- Experience with Substance, DaVinci Resolve or other color grading tools are a PLUS
- Understanding of composition, color theory and lighting
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.