Fox 17 / CW 58 / MY TV 30 Nashville is looking for an experienced Senior Promotions Producer/Editor. Come live, work, and play in the Music City Nashville, TN market #29. We'll need you to produce top notch promotional materials from concept to completion. This Senior Promotions Producer/Editor will have the skills to write scripts, shoot, and edit. If you are ready to accept this challenge, then send us your resume and links to review your work. Come join our creative team in Nashville.
- Write/Script, Shoot, & Edit news topical promos, image campaigns, POBs, PSA’s and more when needed
- Create promotional content for all platforms including on-air, digital, social media, and outside media
- Coordinate PSA inventory for each station
- Help Schedule, plan and work station outside events on a regular basis
- Edit/Produce and submit daily topical, generic and custom promotional spots
- Fill station promotional logs for all stations as needed
- Schedule, shoot, and direct on-air news talent and on-air host
- Assist the Programming Department with public file documentation
- Promote prime and syndicated programing across all of our TV properties and Newscasts
- Oversee projects from conception to completion
- Work occasional weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have 2 years television promotions experience
- College degree preferred
- Have extensive editing experience
- Have extensive Adobe Creative Suite experience including but not limited to; Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, and illustrator
- Have some editing experience on Avid systems
- Have proficient videography skills using HD cameras including DSLR photography
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and can effectively interact with others
- Ability to routinely lift, carry, and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.