Senior Technical Artist - Unreal Engine
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Derek Cox
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $120,000
A bit about us:
We create some of the biggest and best game services for top video games in the world. We are looking for a UE4 Technical Artist to be a part of our in-game and out-of-game feature development team. You will work closely with animators, designers, engine and sound engineers in order to extend the game features and polish already implemented ones.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- 100% individual and family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401k match, covered life insurance
- Competitive amount of PTO
- Video game budget
- Catered lunches and full stocked kitchen
Is your background a fit?
- Prototyping and implementing solutions in Unreal Engine 4
- Managing and expanding particle systems, UI and shaders
- Collaborating with designers and artists both internally and externally to implementing art according to specifications
- Extensive knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Extensive knowledge of shaders (DX11/SM 5.0/HLSL)
- Strong working knowledge of multiple DCC packages (3Ds Max, Maya, Houdini, Photoshop)
- C++ 11 coding experience in the video game industry
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar
- Has successfully shipped at least one PC title (TPP or shooter)
- Korean language fluency
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.