Peraton is seeking a Web Developer in San Diego, CA for a large, complex project involving multiple systems in a naval aviation logistics environment, developing and engineering condition-based maintenance solutions. This position is contingent upon contract award.
What you’ll do…
- Manage, Develop, maintain, and ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
- Develop requirements specifications, top-level system designs, interface specifications, technical roadmaps/strategies, risk mitigation approaches, and transition strategies in support of system/program goals
- Collaborate with senior decision makers and other stakeholders in a highly dynamic environment to refine/improve solutions leading to rapidly fielded operational capabilities
- Ensure solution is complaint with Government regulations
- Work independently and collaboratively on multi-disciplined project team supporting an Agile development methodology
- Serve as a technical expert in web development utilizing various frameworks covering both UI and back-end services
- Mentor junior engineers in good development practices and feature implementation
- Assist the team with enhancing and improving UIs and optimizing back-end service calls
You’d be a great fit if you have…
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline with at least five (5) years of relevant experience. 6 years of additional experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Five (5) years of demonstrated continuous development experience developing RESTFul web services and optimized queries in Java using Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP) including Hadoop, Hbase, Solr, Phoenix, and Kafka
- Five (5) years of demonstrated experience in producing and implementing: web applications including user interfaces with modern web technologies such as AngluarJS, Bootstrap, etc., and HTML 5
- An active Secret security clearance
It’d be even better if you have a…
- Strong understanding of code versioning principles and tools such as Git, Bitbucket, etc.
What you’ll get...
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
This position requires the candidate to have and maintain a Secret security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance, you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.