Location: Menlo Park, CA
Duration: 12 months
About 3-4 days per week in the LAB.
Sensor Characterization Engineer
Hardware (Optics/Automation/Testing) and lab experiences are prioritize
The 3D Sensing Characterization & Calibration team applies a range of hardware/software and computer vision techniques to characterize novel sensing systems to enable new experiences in AR/VR. Our team is seeking a talented Sensor Characterization Engineer with strong sensing hardware/software expertises and hands-on experiences to solve challenging problems in hardware characterization, including cameras, depth sensors and laser projectors.
- Design, build and maintain the world-class lab equipments and automations for imaging and depth sensors characterization
- Collect, process, and analyze camera images and 3D depth data for a variety of imaging and depth sensors
- Develop and build software automation tools for image and data analytics problems
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability and stability of automation and data acquisition system
- Document the characterization process