SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a Software Development Engineer for a contract to hire position in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Our Staff Android engineers on the Integration Platform team design, build, and support the core architectural technology that facilitates success for thousands of merchants and hundreds of second and third party integrators. We build high performance, extensible, and observable integration service layers on Android that are used around the world.
- Client is looking to leverage integrators as a key aspect to growth over the next 5 years. This person will help make the platform both more extensible and more reliable as a core principal to facilitating 10x growth of our platform.
- Not only will this role contribute to the overall architecture processing billions of dollars in GPV, this person will also help scale the team through mentorship and solid software design principles.
- Though the bulk of this Engineer's time will be spent in a massive multi-repo Android environment: this person should be eager to design and debug across numerous technology boundaries from an embedded RTOS performing secure contactless communications, through android and into the cloud over mutual TLS.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Science, Engineering, or commensurate experience successfully performing senior engineering roles.
- Demonstrated experience implementing both Android software design patterns and Enterprise design patterns.
- At least 2 years Software Engineering technical leadership experience.
- Service Design in Android
- Passionate about debugging across technology boundaries
- Embedded systems development
- Mobile software development in either iOS or Android
- Leadership experience of cross functional teams with diverse engineering backgrounds
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to receive your application!
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987, we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!