Sr Data Scientist
- Engage customers in learning and helping to Optimize the current Data Monetization processes using various AI techniques like NLP, Neural Net, Deep learning to improve UX of the customer journeys and detect signals and risks, events and/or optimize a cost of interactions with customers to Build, deploy, maintain the end-to-end solutions that reduce complexity and cost, by using the knowledge base of the team
- Data Sciences and Machine Learning Minimum 5-6 yrs of experience in developing Client models like Supervised and Un Supervised learning with Neural Net, Deep Learning algorithms
- Language Natural Language Processing, machine translation, language detection, classification with different aspects of dealing NLP like Phonology, Morphology
- Experience building complex classification and other prediction models using machine learning
- Linguistic Analysis Different techniques of Syntax recognition, Semantics, Pragmatics with different approaches of Semantic analysis like Distributional, Frame based, Interactive learning et
- Technical deep aptitude and proficiency in programming and design techniques Python and any distribution like Tensor Flow and knowledge into Java, Web/DB development, Big Data, complex event processing, design patterns. Understanding of technical architectures and current state of the market in several technology areas.
- Thought Leader who can conceptualize big vision and define plan for Machine Learning, metrics and deliverables.
- Communications strong written and oral communications skills; ability to establish credibility, initiation and incubation of new ideas and concepts, Desire to create practical new business applications based on innovative technologies, Leadership / Management experience in teamwork and possibly in managing small team
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled