This position reports to the Group Manager Government Accounting and supports incorporating government contracting requirements into the business process.
- Ensures the business process for capturing, recording and summarizing financial/cost transactions comply with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), and supplemental regulations as necessary, and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS).
- Prepare and maintain the Company's Disclosure Statement(s), and supporting audits of the Disclosure Statement(s).
- Oversee the preparation, submission and negotiation of Forward Pricing Rate Agreements and the annual incurred cost submission to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations (FAR, CAS, etc.). Monitor direct rates, indirect rates, and factors for changes that would require supplemental disclosure and negotiation of new rates with appropriate government agencies.
- Serves as primary point of contact with Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) auditors.
- Prepares and coordinates responses to DCAA audits and System Reviews.
- Provide support to business process owners to help ensure they understand the implication of government regulations in their business area
- Provide conceptual application of regulation to commercial business operations
- Perform special projects and analyses as directed by Woodward Finance Management
- Coordinate, support, and assist in audits performed by Woodward Internal Audit
Working Environment / Physical Activities:
- Ordinary office, manufacturing, field or warehouse working conditions.