Our direct client is looking for a Sr. Java Full Stack Web Developer for a contract position in Trenton, NJ.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Looking for a Senior Full Stack Java Developer capable of building and implementing a responsive web application.
- Under general supervision, assist in application design and the development of algorithms, perform application programming work, develop test cases and perform system analysis and provide related diagrams and documentation as required.
- It is important that the candidate has a strong background in building scalable, maintainable, high-quality, and high-performing responsive web applications.
- Design applications to functional and technical programming standards.
- Work to gather and interpret user requirements into design specifications.
- Develop system specifications and interfaces.
- Review and understand the Application Team’s work plan.
- Provide status of work to Team Lead.
- Detailed functional and process knowledge.
- Determine time estimates and schedule for work.
- Coordinate and work with other software developers
- Ensure that solutions meet business requirements.
- Identify and track issues, risks and action items.
- Full stack Java developer with front end development experience - Required
- Experience building responsive web pages using bootstrap - Required
- Experience with spring framework (mvc, security, batch, jms, webflow) - Required
- Experience with jsp custom tag libraries - Required
- Knowledge of Oracle pl/sql - Required
- Experience building amd implementing web services - Required
- Experience with jms - Required
- Experience with vue.js - Required
- Experience writing build scripts using gradle and maven - Nice to have
- Experience setting up/configuring Jenkins - Nice to have
- JBoss EAP 7 - Nice to have
- Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as story boarding, developing use cases, and creating functional requirements Spec - Required
- Knowledge of MQ series connections using JMS - Nice to have
- Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as story boarding, developing use cases, and creating functional requirements spec - Nice to have
- Experience with Responsive Web Application Development - Required
Question 1: Is the candidate available to work remotely, but able to transition to on site work (100% on-site M-F) without relocation when the State moves back to in-office work?
Question 2: Where is the candidate currently geographically located?
Question 3: If the candidate resides more than 1 hour from the client site, will the candidate relocate for this position before starting on this position?
Question 4: Note Candidate will need to be able to physically go to the office to get equipment, Candidate ID will be checked before giving the equipment, is Candidate able to go to Client site to pick up the equipment?
Location: Trenton, NJ