As a HousekeepingSupervisor you will be responsible for driving company success throughperforming the following activities to the highest standards:
- Help provide proficiency training to housekeeping staff
- Coordinate staff scheduling according to standards and forecasted occupancy; assigns daily work tasks to employees
- Maintain room inventory timely and efficiently for the Front Desk
- Supervises the Housekeepers, inspects guestrooms and public areas throughout the resort while assuring the employees have the supplies necessary to perform their duties
- Coordinate the inventory process to ensure required supplies are fully stocked
- Perform shift associated work such as room assignment, vacant room discrepancy reports, and departure reports
- Assist management with conducting all department meetings
- Documents and communicates maintenance request to engineering department to ensure resort service quality standards are met
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest happiness
- Will be required to work in a fast paced stressful environment
- Displays professional image at all times through appearance, dress and conduct
- Follows company philosophies, policies and procedures and is able to optimally communicate them to subordinates
- Assist/conducts training classes regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines
- Join in the performance review process on a quarterly and yearly basis
- Ensures hotel is in compliance with all federal, state and local laws, including OSHA
- Other duties as assigned by management
There’s something trulyoutstanding about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture hasbeen about building memorable experiences and making a positive impact withinour industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members arethe driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, andcommitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacationsdevelops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacationownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company alsomanages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton GrandVacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing outstandingexchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 ClubMembers.
Hilton Grand Vacationsis a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwaveringcommitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of ourcompany’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, youmust possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Basic computer and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate both orally and in writing in English.
It would be helpful inthis position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities anddistinctions:
- Bi-lingual - Spanish or French/Creole and English.