- Attractive Salary range
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs.
- This position is located in Central Vermont
Our client is a well-respected Top Ten manufacturer, seeks a Trainer in one of their premier manufacturing plants in Central Vermont. The Trainer is accountable for new employee orientation training, on-the-job training, and retraining to any updates to existing procedures. Training will consist of manufacturing procedures, quality systems procedures, and individual instructions including Manufacturing Quality Techs, QA Techs, and In-Process Inspectors.
- You will develop training guides and leads new employee instruction in Quality System Procedures & Work Instructions, General GMP and ISO13485 training, Recordkeeping, Basic SPC, Usage of the MQ1 Quality Management Information System.
- You will maintain training records to help drive training effectiveness and skills improvement
- You will outline training activities with Managers and provides input to improve the training program