Faith-based institution is looking for a talented Video Editor/Producer to join their team of creatives.
This is highly versatile role that will provide you with ample opportunity to get creative! This institution is incredibly future thinking, has a balance in reaching their multicultural audience of all ages. They primarily create video content both short and long form for several digital platforms. This is an institution that tries to keep up with the trends and modern platforms, they’ve even been working on a TV series with a major streaming network!
In this role you will work closely with the Broadcasting team – editing promo videos and full length segments.
If you are looking for a super hands-on position where you can use your creativity in ample forms this might be a great space where to grow your skills.
As Video Editor/Producer you will:
- Edit footage both original and stock into finished products for broadcasting
- Edit and enhance video sound ensuring the best quality possible
- Visually communicate key ideation points for all video projects
- Create short highlight, recap and promotional videos for events and other platforms
- Add motion graphics, written elements and transitions to video content for broadcast
- Create and oversee timelines for video content, provide avid progress reports
- Add preselected music to original and or stock video
- Visually represent data in video content through motion graphics.
- Assist with other video and production duties as needed