SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
This position will be based at 80 Lamberton Road, Windsor, CT 06095 or 75 Glen Road Sandy Hook, CT 06482.
We currently have an opening for a Web QA Analyst in SS&C GlobeOp Fund Services Portal development team in Windsor (or Sandy Hook), Connecticut. The QA Analyst will be part of team of developers and QA Analysts assisting in the design, development, testing and support of SS&C's GlobeOp Fund Services Portal.
- Design, develop, and execute test plans/scripts from written and verbal requirements
- Testing new and existing applications in web based browsers
- Full regression testing in web based browsers
- Reporting defects and testing fixes
- Work with customer to achieve correct functional specification
- Troubleshooting and replicating issues reported by clients
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years quality assurance web based experience in a software development setting
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving abilities
- Experience writing comprehensive Test Plans
- Must be able to interface with customers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with the financial services industry and the securities industry would be beneficial
- Visual Studio Team Foundation Server experience
- API testing experience
- Web services experience
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.