Writer and Editor
Location: Charlotte, NC (28217)
Duration: 6+ Months
PLEASE SEND ALL RESUMES TO [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Job ID: #59669
• Write articles that inform, inspire and educate our 70K+ global employee audience. Articles will recognize employees, celebrate company wins and inform employees about company programs and initiatives.
• Proofread and edit articles that are submitted for publication to company's weekly newsletter and on company intranet.
• Send company newsletters via the Poppulo platform – an email publishing tool.
• Publish articles to Sitecore (company's new intranet platform).
• Bachelor's Degree or 5 years of work experience.
• Superior grammar and creative, conversational writing skills that adhere to the AP Stylebook.
• Familiarity with web tools/posting content.
• Ability to translate complex subjects into understandable articles and pair them with compelling visuals for employee consumption.
• Prowess handling multiple deadlines, prioritizing and acting with a sense of urgency.
US Citizen and US Person candidates permitted
All leased labor are subject to a 10 panel drug test. The FAA Drug & Alcohol program is a special program requiring an additional 5-panel drug screen with training prior to starting their assignment
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.